November Update | Our restaurant is currently open for dinner (only) Wednesday – Saturday. Bookings are essential – ring (03) 5158 8205 to reserve a table.
EV Charging | Unfortunately due to limitations in our mains power supply we cannot offer any form of EV charging at Gipsy Point Lodge. Contact us for information about the nearest EV charging stations.
Gerlinda and Brendan – Gipsy Point Lodge.
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS | The GIPSY POINT LODGE Restaurant is closed on public holidays.
Location | Map
Gipsy Point is only a very short drive from the beaches and coastal scenery of the Wilderness Coast of Far East Gippsland, Victoria. Mallacoota is only 20 km away by road and a 15 minute drive. Gipsy Point is also only a 55 minute drive from Eden – the gateway to the Sapphire Coast, NSW – so you can enjoy the best of both these beautiful coasts from your GIPSY POINT LODGE base.
- Eden to Gipsy Point | 72 km drive (55 minutes)
- Merimbula (commercial airport) to Gipsy Point | 100 km drive (1.2 hours)
- Batemans Bay to Gipsy Point | 270 km drive (3.5 hours)
- Canberra to Gipsy Point (via Cooma / Bega) | 350 km drive (4 hours)
- Melbourne to Gipsy Point | 500 km drive (6 hours)
- Sydney to Gipsy Point (Princes Hwy) | 550 km drive (7.5 hours)
Commercial flights operate to Merimbula, NSW – and charter flights are available in to and out of Mallacoota.