2018 WINTER BREAK | We’re taking a winter break between June 4 and August 10 so the Lodge will not be open over this period. We will however be back in action early August in time for the spring wildflower season on the Wilderness Coast. So if you’re looking for accommodation, dining or boat / kayak hire this spring in the Mallacoota region then drop in and experience the lakes, forests and natural environments of Gipsy Point.
GiPSY POiNT LODGE
Accommodation | Guest Rooms + Cottages
Cafe | Bar | Restaurant
Boat & Kayak Hire
Gipsy Point, Victoria, Australia 3891
Contact | Gerlinda & Brendan Campbell
Phone | (03) 5158 8205 – International +61 3 5158 8205
email | firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOKING ENQUIRIES | AVAILABILITY + PRICING
Location | Map
Gipsy Point is only a very short drive from the beaches and coastal scenery of the Wilderness Coast of Far East Gippsland, Victoria. Mallacoota is only 20 km away by road and a 15 minute drive. Gipsy Point is also only a 55 minute drive from Eden – the gateway to the Sapphire Coast, NSW – so you can enjoy the best of both these beautiful coasts from your GiPSY POiNT LODGE base.
- Eden to Gipsy Point | 72 km drive (55 minutes)
- Merimbula (commercial airport) to Gipsy Point | 100 km drive (1.2 hours)
- Batemans Bay to Gipsy Point | 270 km drive (3.5 hours)
- Canberra to Gipsy Point (via Cooma / Bega) | 350 km drive (4 hours)
- Melbourne to Gipsy Point | 500 km drive (6 hours)
- Sydney to Gipsy Point (Princes Hwy) | 550 km drive (7.5 hours)
Commercial flights operate to Merimbula, NSW – and charter flights are available in to and out of Mallacoota.