Winter Update – July 07 | We’re now open right through winter and currently taking accommodation bookings in both our guest rooms and self-contained cottages. Our restaurant is now also open for dinner (only) over winter – 6pm to 8pm. Reservations are essential – call 03 5158 8205. Thanks! Gerlinda and Brendan – Gipsy Point Lodge.
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS | The GiPSY POiNT LODGE Cafe Bar Restaurant is closed to the public on public holidays.
Location | Map
Gipsy Point is only a very short drive from the beaches and coastal scenery of the Wilderness Coast of Far East Gippsland, Victoria. Mallacoota is only 20 km away by road and a 15 minute drive. Gipsy Point is also only a 55 minute drive from Eden – the gateway to the Sapphire Coast, NSW – so you can enjoy the best of both these beautiful coasts from your GiPSY POiNT LODGE base.
- Eden to Gipsy Point | 72 km drive (55 minutes)
- Merimbula (commercial airport) to Gipsy Point | 100 km drive (1.2 hours)
- Batemans Bay to Gipsy Point | 270 km drive (3.5 hours)
- Canberra to Gipsy Point (via Cooma / Bega) | 350 km drive (4 hours)
- Melbourne to Gipsy Point | 500 km drive (6 hours)
- Sydney to Gipsy Point (Princes Hwy) | 550 km drive (7.5 hours)
Commercial flights operate to Merimbula, NSW – and charter flights are available in to and out of Mallacoota.